Monday, May 9, 2011

Bridal Shower-Wonderland Theme






What a busy month of April!! and now we are in May! 


I'm getting ready to leave for a destination wedding at the end of the month.  
The wedding will be in Victoria, Canada.  
I'm so excited to see all the beautiful gardens 
and purchase their local flowers. 

First off this month... I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!  

I hired an intern/assistant, her name is Alissa Aguilar, I'm so excited to have her join my team..
stay tuned for her official introduction here on the blog and her bio on the website. 
Her first day was to help me set up for my friend Tammy's bridal shower at Candlelight in Ventura (the perfect location for this theme). 
She did an amazing job on her first day..below are pictures of the event.



Alissa's creation with the entrance sign..



I created this special area for the party favors, my first thought was to make something whimsical so I Iaid out a sheet of a moss runner  in the middle of the table and added my collection of small to large bird cages, butterflies, and assorted colors of ranunculus..




Tammy sister Sammi (the maid of honor) bought this adorable necklaces to give out, it had a small tea-cup pendant (see picture below).









There was plenty of seating areas to lounge, definitely made it a cozy party..


I was having a hard time finding vintage tea cups but when I did find them  they were overly priced so I spray painted the ones that we already had



more party favors for the guest to enjoy... sour jelly beans!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment