Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photo Shoot-VINTAGE MOROCCAN (Part 2 of 2)

Also from the same photo shoot...

I love how the color combination came out on this table setting, the inspiration actually came from watching an award show, this beautiful actress caught my eye,  she was wearing this very uncommon color dress and her jewelry perfectly matched, so just as I was looking around inside my house and the wall of my outdoor patio where I planned on doing the photo shoot, everything just hit me to work with these colors and Moroccan look.

This is also one of the reasons why "I just love what I do" because I can express myself.


Photos by: Rafael Ramirez 
Make up by: Ryanna Grimaldo
Hair by: Jessica Ortega





Some of the decorative pieces used for this table will be in the 
Knot Just Vintage Collection
(coming soon)









 




















1 comment:

  1. Sharon,

    There is something very special about you and your work. This is only the begining of " Knot Just Flowers" with you creativity and talent you will take it to a whole other level.

    I'm very happy to be part of your big world full of wonderful things. I can't wait to one day be sitting and flipping thru a wedding magazine and see all of your work there for everyone to see.

    I don't feel like I need to wish you luck because this is not luck this is all you!

    Your friend who supports you 100%,
    Kadhine Vazquez-Navarro

    ReplyDelete