Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photo Shoot- "Vintage Chic" (Part 1 of 2)


Some of the decorative pieces used for this table will be in the 
Knot Just Vintage Collection
(coming soon)


This photo shoot was so much fun and I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends and partners I work with. 


Thank you to my wonderful talented make up artist Ryanna Grimaldo and her partner in crime for the fabulous hair, Jessica Ortega, the very passionate and artistic photographer Rafael Ramirez along with his wife Leticia Ramirez, she was the expert in creating those beautifully styled napkins and making sure  the tables had the proper etiquette setting, my gorgeous models (sisters) Kadhine Navarro and Kim Vazquez, and last but not the least my awesome assistants for the day my friends Soyla Flores and Hektor Navarro and my husband Ernie Lopez.

I can't wait for more photo shoots this year! 


Stay tuned, there is more to come!


Sharon Lopez
Owner/Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment